Interests and activities:
7. L. Schuelke and B. Zheng,
Dynamic Approach to Weak First Order Phase Transitions,
Zheng and S. Trimper, Comment on Universal Fluctuations in Correlated
9. B. Zheng, T. Qiu and F. Ren,
Two-phase phenomena, Minority Games and herding models,
10. T. Qiu, B. Zheng, F. Ren and S. Trimper, Return-volatility correlation in financial dynamics, Phys. Rev. E73 (2006) 065103(R), Rapid Comm..
11. S.Z. Lin, B. Zheng and S. Trimper, Computer simulations of two-dimensional melting with dipole-dipole interactions, Phys. Rev. E73 (2006) 066106.
12. X.W. Lei and B. Zheng, Short-time critical dynamics and aging phenomena in the two-dimensional XY model, Phys. Rev. E75 (2007) 040104(R), Rapid. Comm..
13. J. Shen and B. Zheng, Cross-correlation in financial dynamics, EPL 86 (2009) 48005.
14. N.J. Zhou, B. Zheng, and Y.Y. He, Short-time domain-wall dynamics in the random-field Ising model with a driving field, Phys. Rev. B80 (2009) 134425.
15. T. Qiu, B. Zheng, and G. Chen, Financial network
with static and dynamic thresholds,
16. N.J. Zhou, B. Zheng, and D.P. Landau, Modeling relaxation-to-creep transition of domain-wall motion in ultrathin ferromagnetic and ferroelectric films, EPL 92 (2010) 36001.
17. X.F. Jiang and B. Zheng, Anti-correlation
and subsector structure in financial systems,
18. J.J. Chen, B. Zheng, L. Tan, Agent-based model with asymmetric trading and herding for complex financial systems, PloS One 8 (2013) e79531.
19. X.F. Jiang, T.T. Chen, and B. Zheng, Structure of local interactions in complex financial dynamics, Sci. Rep. 4 (2014) 5321.
20. J.J. Chen, B. Zheng and L. Tan, Agent-based model with multi-level herding in complex financial dynamics, Sci. Rep. 5 (2015) 8399.
21. L. Tan, B. Zheng, J.J. Chen and X.F. Jiang, How volatilities nonlocal in time control the price movement in complex financial systems, Plos One 10 (2015) e0118399.
22. Y.Y. He, B. Zheng and N.J. Zhou, Dynamic effects of quenched disorder on domain wall motion
in magnetic nanowires, Phys. Rev. B94 (2016) 134302.