戴 建 辉 教授
Ph. D. (1994) Institute of Theoretical Physics, Chinese Academia of Science
Interests and Activities:
My research interests are mainly in the new physics discovered in a variety of correlated electron systems ranging from the quantum dots, the low-dimensional magnets and metals, to the HTS cuprates and the heavy Fermion alloys, etc. The recent research problems include the Mott physics, the quantum magnetism, the non-Fermi liquids, the quantum phase transitions, and the quantum criticality in these correlated electron systems.
1. Yupeng Wang, Jianhui Dai, Zhanning Hu and Fucho Pu, Exact results for a Kondo problem in a one-dimensional t-J model, Phys. Rev. Lett. 79 (1997) 1901.
2. Jianhui Dai, Yupeng Wang and U. Eckern, Ghost spins and novel quantum critical behavior in a spin chain with local bond-deformation, Phys. Rev. B 60 (1999) 6594.
3. P.A. Marchetti, Jianhui Dai, Zhaobin Su and Lu Yu, Gauge field theory of transports and magnetic relaxation in underdoped cuprates, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 12 (2000) L329.
4. Jianhui Dai and Yupeng Wang, Absence of the overscreened Kondo effect in ferromagnetic host, Phys. Rev. B 62 (2000) R759.
5. Jianhui Dai, P. Schlottmann, and Yupeng Wang, Boundary defects in integrable quantum spin ladders, Phys. Rev. B 65 (2002) 144411.
6. Jianhui Dai, Multichannel Anderson impurity behavior in a pure hybridization impurity model, Phys. Rev. B 70 (2004) 212401.
7. Jianhui Dai, Xiaoyong Feng, Tao Xiang and Yue Yu, Gapped spin liquid phase in the one-dimensional Hubbard model with antiferromagnetic exchange interaction, Phys. Rev. B 70 (2004) 064518.
8. Jianhui Dai and Wei-Min Zhang, Quantum nonlinear sigma model for arbitrary spin Heisenberg antiferromagnets, Phys. Rev. Lett. 95 (2005) 167205.